Manitoba Building Trades Charities 30th Annual Golf Tournament
As long as there are children who need our help, Manitoba Building Trades and its partner unions will be committed to caring for them. You can help us do this by attending and/or sponsoring MBT Charities Annual Kids Golf Tournament supporting Children’s Hospital Research Foundation and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
We’ve held our golf tournament since 1991 and have raised close to half a million dollars for both of these causes and others in the community. MBT’s Charities Annual Golf Tournament is an anticipated and well-attended event – last year’s tournament sold out. Register your team today!
Although current health and safety regulations have changed in our province, we encourage all golfers to safely distance and wear a mask when you feel necessary.
- Golfers from outside of Manitoba may only participate if they have received their second round of vaccinations, and have met the two-week mark post vaccination
- The dinner banquet will remain cancelled
- There is a maximum of 2 golfers per golf cart
- There will be NO CASH permitted on site, all purchases can be made by debit or credit
Golf Tournament Schedule:
- 10:45 am: Registration opens. Tickets for our silent auction and mulligans will be available
- 11 am: BBQ Lunch. Seating is available on the patio or the indoor banquet room
- 11:45 am: Welcome greetings and cheque presentation to JDRF & Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba
- 12 pm: Shotgun start
Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba
Established in 1971, the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba is dedicated to ensuring that every child treated at the Children’s Hospital-HSC Winnipeg receives the best medical care possible. An independent agency, they raise and distribute funds for the advancement of knowledge and care in the fields of child health research and ultimately, contribute to the improved health of children everywhere. Visit goodbear.mb.ca for more information. Learn more about Brady’s story here.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
For over 40 years, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation has been a global leader in the search for an end to type 1 diabetes (T1D) through research funding and advocacy. The Foundation is committed to improving the lives of those with T1D and curing the disease. Its research goals are realized by the projects being supported in three basic areas: cure, treat and prevent. Visit jdrf.ca/locations/manitoba/Winnipeg for more information. Hear Sarah’s story below.
For more information on MBT Charities Kids Golf Tournament, please phone 204-956-7425 or email email@example.com.